The Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC) is a valued client of Professional Computer Support. We believe in what they do and strive to manage their technology in a manner that strengthens the organization.
Client:The Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC)
Services:IT Consultancy, Cloud Computing, Computer Support and Cyber Security
Non-profits can get blindsided by cyber threats because they ignore technology due to aging equipment and budget constraints.
PCS provides a critical service to non-profits by providing a safe, secure tech infrastructure for non-profits through education, grant support, advising, collaborating, and strategizing.
The following is a partial list of the services and projects we have completed for TNDC over the years:
- We assisted them in earning a grant from the California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) for $900,000 to provide free high-speed internet to 18 residential buildings!
- We increased their internet speed and reduced internet costs from $159/month to $89/month.
- We upgraded them to Comcast fiber that operates at 200 Megabytes down and 200 Megabytes up AND we got the monthly costs subsidized by the TeleConnect fund at 50%.
- We granted local users admin rights, eliminating Help Desk calls for updates, access to webinars and adding applications, which reduced employee downtime on a daily basis.
- Using TechSoup grants, we provided roughly $90,000 worth of Cisco equipment for just $9,000!
- We virtualized 15 servers using three Dell servers as host servers and the Microsoft Windows Hyper V. This allows for easy management, further reducing costs and the time previously spent managing those servers.
- We obtained a donation from Microsoft for a free Microsoft Office 365 subscription for their organization.
- That Office 365 subscription saved TNDC $1,000 per month for Citrix GoToMeeting services by granting them the ability to install Microsoft Lync (Skype for Business) for free!