Happy New Year!
It's not too late to receive our Holiday Gift!
A Free Cybersecurity Assessment ($1,500 Value)
With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue for small businesses, PCS strives to remain your trusted partner in advanced protection. We stay one step ahead of cybercriminals by bringing to bear the full force of a wide offering of specialized, curated tools to guard and monitor your data and employees. In 2020, traditional antivirus simply does not provide the level of protection your business deserves. Trust PCS to provide you with the support of a full team dedicated to your security, along with an advanced set of proactive tools not available on the retail marketplace.
PCS has recently had the pleasure of partnering with Continuum, a leader in cybersecurity planning and response, to provide you with the advanced, unified solution that your business needs to survive in this increasingly dangerous environment. With this new and improved security package, we can guarantee you an unsurpassed level of protection to safeguard your business against even the most determined of cybercriminals.
Our security solution begins with a comprehensive assessment of your network, with special attention given to security vulnerabilities. Using our proprietary tools, we are able to passively gather information to form a complete and easy to understand picture of your current infrastructure with no agents and no installs. Within hours, we will be able to produce fully detailed reports for your review. We will:
- Perform an external vulnerabilities scan with a comprehensive report highlighting risks
- Provide an assessment of computer risk at a high level with our Security Risk Report Card
- Highlight outbound security deviations from industry standards
- Create a full review of your current security policies
- Search for PII (personally identifiable information) and present a data breach liability report
- Methodically analyze login history to spot anomalous activity
Our proprietary assessment is the first step to total protection, allowing you to better understand the current state of your network, and illuminate risks and areas of vulnerability.